The Stick Weilding Tagger's Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidelines

2 posters

Go down

Guidelines Empty Guidelines

Post by MavyStorme Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 am

1. You will be respectful, both to the other members and the designers doing you a favor. I catch you being rude in any way, you will get 1 warning, the second time deactivation, the third, delete and ban. This goes for any rule you break. There is no bending, you either break the rule or you follow it.
2. Designers: You will follow copyright compliancy. I find any tag with out the proper copyright info and i will delete the tag and you will be warned about it. I'm sorry on this one i have to say that I will only give you one more chance, you blow it, you're done.
3. When requesting a tag, you will remember the pleases and thank yous that you were taught as a children, if your excuse is you were never taught, learn quickly. These designers are doing you a favor, they do NOT have to make you a tag. They have the right to refuse you.
4. Listen to the people with the red and blue names, they are here to help you.
5. I do listen to suggestions, if you have an idea on the rules please post it, i will put it up for a vote to my admins and mods and if they agree, I will add it.
6. People wanting to learn: Learn or don't, choice is yours, but do not bug my designers time and time again with the same questions. Look through the list, if your question isn't there, ask, do not be impatient, impatients is not tolerated, some of these designers work, others are full time mothers, get over it, we have scheduals.
7. Participate. I will do a monthly sweep. If you are not active in 30 days I will know about it, and you will be deactivated, when i sweep again, you will be deleted.
8. Finally have fun, request tags and learn. Smile

MavyStorme
Admin

https://swta.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Guidelines Empty Re: Guidelines

Post by Xoiya Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:19 pm

read and agree.
Xoiya
Xoiya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: